More than 900 students has graduated from the LUMES programme since it started in 1997. We asked some of our current students what they think about the programme, and list the top 10 best things about LUMES.
Testimonials from LUMES students (2020)
- You learn a lot about sustainability, society, human relationships and the environment.
- You find friends with the same drive and passion towards making a change.
- The programme and your classmates inspire and encourage you to be yourself, work really hard, but also to enjoy life.
- You make friends for life – from all over the world.
- You learn a lot from your professors, but also from your classmates who bring in different experiences and perspectives into the classroom.
- Lund is a beautiful, walkable, safe and livable city and you can go everywhere with a bike.
- The LUMES community – the “lumeesians” – provides a global family that you can reach out to no matter where you go in the world.
- The lecturers are amazing!
- You are inspired and challenged to think outside the box, to look at structures and power relations, and you learn to think critically.
- Lund has a great student culture, there are always things to do and get engaged in, and everyone loves fika!
Listen to some voices about the programme and why you should study the LUMES programme.